Sunday, October 9, 2011

Vampires

I just learned today about a horrible threat, lurking out there, and of course I realized that I needed to warn my readers right away. There is a VAMPIRE on the loose! And worse, this vampire is a BUNNY! My rabbit siblings were poking around online today, and found out about this fanged floppy eared troublemaker. A vampire bunny. It probably turns you into a vegetarian if he bites you! Anyway, my siblings were naturally thrilled to learn about this new bunny, and now they are trying to insist I get off the computer right away, so they can search for his email address, to drop him a letter and ask him to visit! They're wanting to have a vampire over! They say that they will serve him a lovely dinner! He's a VAMPIRE! What in the world are those rabbits thinking! Bunny or not, I know what vampires eat, and it's not good!

No comments:

Post a Comment