Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Garage

I could swear that I posted about this, but I did some looking and I guess not. Back during all of those storms that Nick the Cat and his relations amused themselves afflicting us with, those horrible cats managed to knock over our neighbor's garage with a tree. Now they entertain themselves from time to time, trotting up the street to the property to admire their handiwork and laugh themselves silly at the damage they have done. I suspect they have gotten their paws on catnip, too, catnip that I'm sure that they've snatched from my patch, because they sound suspiciously giddy to me. Really, knocking over garages and robbing their fellow felines. Why in the world hasn't the law done something, and drug all of those rotten cats off to jail?

No comments:

Post a Comment