Thursday, October 13, 2011

Horrifying Clothes

I just spotted what the human was wearing a bit ago and needless to say, I am horrified. She has on a pair of pajamas that match those sheets the presbunterian church supplied my delinquent bunny siblings a few weeks ago. Horrors, horrors, horrors! I knew about the jammies, of course, but I didn't know how good the match was until the bunnies held the sheets up to the pajamas and started making a fuss about how they matched, and how the human will look so nice sitting on them! And the human was impressed too, patting the cotton-tailed troublemakers on their ears and saying what good bunnies they are. That means she's definitely going to want to use those sheets, which means a visit to the country is definitely in my future! Horrors!

No comments:

Post a Comment