Sunday, October 16, 2011

Awful Day

Really, why can't my days ever go right? The humans went out today, and the bunnies hopped along with them, of course. While the house was rabbit free, who came strolling along but Nick's cousin, who proceeded to camp out on our steps between doing unspeakable things to the shrubs, and trying to stake a claim to our property! Despite my yelling and threats to call the law on that awful cat for trespassing, he refused to depart until the humans finally returned, when he strolled to our poor, unfortunate neighbors' dwelling. I do hope they have major insurance for I'm sure he amused himself crossing their path when he spotted them enjoying their porch. I thought my luck might be changing with the humans repelling the bad luck cat, but then the rabbits hopped in with a purchase. I have been telling them for weeks that I need a copy of the comic starring that feline, so today they finally dropped in on a store that carries such items. Do you know what they got, though? They got a GREEN comic, one that is the color of vegetables, not the RED book I wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment