Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sale Countdown

Only a few more days until all of those horrible awful sales start. I hope everyone is prepared with strong locks for your homes because the stores will be insane. The bunnies have been spending serious time aiding the human with her shopping list, which makes me think that the bunnies will be offering to hop along to help. I guess it wouldn't be too bad if they would just follow the human's list, and grab stacks of towels for gifting, but I fear they intend to all merchandise to gift to their fellow rabbits to the pile as well. And do you know what is on every rabbit's wish list? SEED! They will be seed shopping! Like I said, it will be crazy, and when you add the polar bears rushing to grab yarn, well, I wouldn't want to visit a store this week, and I hope those poor clerks all have their wills ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment