Sunday, November 4, 2012

Beanstalk

My mouse siblings watched the show their large cousin is responsible for tonight and I am very alarmed by what they aired. Wasn't it bad enough that last week's program resulted in that Franken-storm as a promotional tool. Now this week they have created a show featuring a beanstalk! A GIANT BEANSTALK! The mouse is encouraging gardening now, probably as a reward for the bunnies who live at his park dancing up that promotional storm for him. Now all of my bunny siblings are all fired up, wanting the mice to write to their large cousin right away to get seeds to grow that beanstalk. The giant mouse sells seeds in his park. What if the giant bean seed is among them? I could awaken tomorrow to find a giant beanstalk in the backyard! And who will eat all of the beans such a thing would produce? That's what I want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment