Thursday, November 15, 2012

List

I found the human's working list for Christmas. About the only good thing on it is that I don't see anyone with particularly bunny like names so far, but then it's only a working list. Perhaps the bunnies will be adding all of their bunny friends later. I know they're wanting to get something for that rabbit who installed his burrow in our backyard without permission. Really, that will only encourage him to continue his residency here if he's given a present, and probably a sock to hang up for Santa too, but the bunnies are going to insist, I just know it. I really am worried about that list of the human's though. There are a lot of names on it, and you know while she's shopping for all of those people, the bunnies are going to be on the loose, getting into who knows what in the name of helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment