Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Nightmare

The humans went out at around noon, and I let one of the rabbits, and one of my teddy cat sisters and her kitten go with them. The humans said they were going to get pizza and then to look for the dwelling of a potential roof repairman. I though that sounded safe enough. The bunny and the cats said they would read the map, and that they would be back in no time. Little did I know. Oh, little did I know the horrors! On the way back they happened upon a church having some sort of event, and who should be there but a sister of my teddy cat sibling, along with a host of her friends. Naturally, my human just had to invite them to move in with us. There were seven of them total, 2 cats, a leopard, a monkey, a teddy pup and two bears. I am now up to 742 siblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment