Friday, November 30, 2012

Watching for the Squirrel

The squirrel isn't here yet. Apparently the bus he's traveling here on with the dragon is taking the scenic route, which is fine with me. I hope it takes time to see plenty of scenery so that I am spared this squirrel's presence for a good while. I can't believe the bunnies agreed to let a squirrel that big move in. Fifteen inches plus tail! Squirrels have absolutely no business growing that large! I am sure that only trouble will result from such a big squirrel being allowed into this house, and who is going to have to put up with the trouble? Me, that is who! The squirrel will help the bunnies with their gardening for sure, and I know at his size he will be able to plant huge numbers of seed, more seed than that squirrel next door by far, which bodes ill for our neighbor. And if he likes climbing family trees, which I am afraid he might.... We are all doomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment