Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Zoo

The local zoo is foolishly hosting a Halloween event running for two weeks this month. All I can say is that they are so doomed it isn't funny, and I can't possibly be held accountable for the disaster resulting from their foolish decision. There will be people trotting all over the zoo in costume, which will make it the perfect time for jail breaks. I spotted an email my penguin siblings sent to the zoo penguins with instructions for mask construction, and I don't even want to look at what Zenobia Zebra sent out. All of the penguins, and likely the zebra herd too, are plotting their escape during this by pretending they're humans in costume! And then they're going to trot over here to party! Honestly, the zoo should be ashamed of themselves for setting up the circumstances that will lead to these perfect escapes, and I want it known now that I am not to blame! I just hope the neighbors buy that when the yard and house are packed full of partying penguins and zebras.

No comments:

Post a Comment