Thursday, October 22, 2009

That Annoying Church

The church has really done it this time, and for once what they have done doesn't in any way, shape or form involve encouragement of my delinquent siblings. They have made my human cry! After the five or six hours she's spent, hunting down and sending emails to promote this dinner, not to mention time spent replying to emails, time that I should have had on the computer chatting on this blog, the church has decided to completely ignore what my poor human has done, and are preparing dinner for under 100 people, when my human has invited every church in town, including all of the megachurches. So, needless to say she's crying her eyes out, because of all of the time she spent trying to make things work but she thinks that they don't really want her to be involved in the activity stuff, which was making her so happy. Does anyone know what to do to comfort a heartbroken human? Even if it was annoying and totally messed up my computer time, she was really happy doing this, and the rejection has just crushed her. I ought to send Betsy down there to raid their refrigerator. That would serve them right.

No comments:

Post a Comment