Thursday, October 1, 2009

Human Dream

I am very alarmed about a dream the human had, and chose to share with me for some insane reason. She dreamed that multiple packages, each one filled with seeds, showed up on our doorstep. And, to make matters worse, there is apparently some story going around that if dreams are shared before breakfast, they will come true. I am afraid I am doomed if this is so, because I know the human hadn't rolled in to eat before sharing this nightmare of a dream with me. Can I inform the neighbors that it is all my human's fault should this happen and their home is destroyed by vegetables? How hard would it have been for her to hold off chattering until she had munched something down?

2 comments:

  1. 1) You must hide till she eats something. Leave her favorite snack by her bed so this happens as soon as she wakes up.
    2) I did NOT know about the "tell a dream before breakfast" loophole. Next time I dream about... someone... I'm going to have to call your human and tell her. Because I'm NOT missing a chance like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about hiding but I thought the human was safely snoozing in bed. I didn't know she was awake and eager to share a dream with me until the wheelchair came rolling in. A snack could work, but I wonder if it could survive being out and unguarded in a house with Betsy Bear? And the human would be happy to hear any dreams you care to share.

    ReplyDelete