Friday, October 30, 2009

November

I hate the month of November. There is this horrible November event scheduled that is supposed to result in a complete or nearly complete novel by the end of the month and naturally the human had to rush and sign up right away. And of course, the teddies and the rabbits are all enthusiastic about this and are eagerly planning what they can do to assist. I wonder if I ought to go ahead and tell our poor neighbors to flee for their lives? The bunnies are planning another rather large seed order in the name of book research. And as for Betsy Bear, I don't want to know what she's planning, but I'm sure it's some sort of crime and the human has just given her the perfect excuse to get away with it. I wonder where I can hide until November is over?

No comments:

Post a Comment