Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tuna and Black and White Buntings

How worried do you suppose I should be? My penguin siblings are wadding around the back yard hanging up a bunch of black and white penguin colored buntings all around the fence and from every place they can get to. Granted as penguins they are pretty short and can't reach high, but given enough time I just know they'll find the ladder and decide to try it. I don't like what they're doing with the tuna, either. They snatched every can they could find, and all of the salmon too, and have made little balls out of them, with toothpicks poking out. They're planning to serve little penguin appetizers! They used an entire box of 1000 toothpicks the human had for cake decorating purposes so I think you can imagine how truly alarming this is. How many penguins are they expecting that they need this much party food?

No comments:

Post a Comment