Saturday, October 31, 2009

Novel Writing

I have three hours until that horrible novel writing month starts. I wonder if by any miracle that might be enough time to flee the area? Goodness knows that our neighbors need to flee for their lives right away. I've spotted a couple of the bunnies lurking around the human, giving her ideas for the first book in the bunny gardening series, and I caught her just a bit ago, doing some outlining in her notebook and seeming excited about the ideas she has. That doesn't seem to be a good sign at all, especially since the plot she has in mind involves rabbits planting things. I just know they're going to be able to use the idea of getting a mention in a book to get a ton of seeds handed over to them, and then what in the world will happen to our neighbors?

2 comments:

  1. Tell your human to email me her profile link on NaNo! I'm following several friends' progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually associate with some of these horrible, horrible accessories to such alarming writing, Miss Lori? Aren't you worried that it might get you marked as an accessory too?

    ReplyDelete