Saturday, November 19, 2011

Yesterday

The bunnies are distracted, helping the polar bears with some sort of soda project, so it looks like I'll get to post two days in a row. Really, I thought I would faint when I learned what yesterday was! I don't know how in the world those sneaks did it, but somehow black cats managed to get yesterday declared some sort of official day in honor of black felines. Really, what in the world were the humans who granted them this day thinking? True, there are a number of decent cats of this fur color, who probably do deserve a day for themselves, but with Nick the Cat and his cousins trotting around, just think of the dangers! I'm sure that frightening amounts of bad luck and terror resulted yesterday, as those cats celebrated the day. It's a wonder the town is still standing!

No comments:

Post a Comment