Friday, November 4, 2011

Horrors at the Church

The human went to a church sale today, and came trotting home with fabric that made the polar bears squeal and start bouncing around, plotting quilts. And, in even worse news, this sale had a ton of bedding on offer. The bunnies might hop over to check that out tomorrow. Really, I don't know why these churches keep doing this to me, encouraging my siblings. And the secretary who works at my VET is responsible for this sale and the resulting sibling encouragement too! Oh, horrors! What did I do to her, to make her want to do something like this? And it will be just my luck too, that she will meet the bunnies and like them, if they hop to the sale tomorrow. That can only lead to trouble for me, the next time I have to visit the vet. What in the world will I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment