Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Snow

I will have that horrible weatherman arrested for this, just see if I don't! Oh, how could he be so evil and why isn't someone doing something about it? The polar bears conned that soda company into donating umpteen dollars to them. Surely some of that money could be spent, to punish such horrible cruelty. The weatherman arranged for the first flakes of snow to arrive today, and I think you can safely guess how the polar bears took it. My poor tail will be squished, beneath their big feet, I am sure of it, with how they are running about, in a blind panic, trying to make sure they have enough blankets, hats, and sweaters to cope with the snowfall. My poor, poor tail, and it is all that weatherman's fault! He is sitting in his little studio up the street laughing! I can hear him!

No comments:

Post a Comment