Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Updating

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was trying to think of a way to prevent rabbit encouragement, and the time got away from me. It's awful, just awful, what the human is plotting. And she's already got the first section of the next bunny novel plotted, too, which can lead to nothing good, I am sure. I think I have came up with something, though, to prevent this writing. The human was all ready to start her writing, and then when she went to look for her little note cards with the info on the spellings of names and everything, to keep her established characters straight, she couldn't find them. Hehehehehehehe. No writing can take place until she has those cards. And she can't prove that I have a thing to do with their disappearance either! Happy day! No encouragement for the bunnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment