Monday, November 7, 2011

Week is Ruined

The week has barely begun, and I can already say it is going to be terrible. The human is going uptown tomorrow, to some place alarmingly close to those horrible genealogy archives. I know nothing good can result from her being in that area. I really have to get the woodpecker to go something soon, to prune some of the upper branches of that tree before it drops nuts and squishes us all. And, while the human is gone, the bunnies have plans for that photo. They're talking about surprising her with it when she comes home! Which means they will expect me to be up bright and early for posing purposes! What in the world will other cats think, if they find I was up at the crack of dawn, for something besides a food dish visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment