Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Day of Decision

Sniff, Sniff, Sniff. Today is the day. Election day. I will learn first thing in the morning if I'm to become a country kitty or not. Sniff, sniff, sniff. What in the world am I going to do? The human is all upset, over this, and of course the bunnies are reassuring her that they will be more than willing to move, and help her move the rest of us as well. I know by the rest of us, they're referring to ME! This is so unfair, and of course since felines are not permitted to vote, I couldn't even raise a paw to save myself. The country. What in the world will I do if I have to move to the country? So many vegetables there, and a ton of happy bunny gardeners, I am sure! Not to mention WORK! Doomed, I am doomed if I have to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment