Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Fate

The bully's mother won. My human is currently sobbing, and the rabbits are hovering, including Josie Rabbit camped out on the bed for hugging purposes. Really, what is that bunny thinking? Tears are horrible on fur. It will serve her right if she has to make an emergency appointment at the beauty parlor to get her fur fixed, after cozying up to the human like that. Anyway, the bunnies are fussing over the human like crazy, and telling her about how they would just love to live in the country. They've even offered to get boxes to start packing for the move. Sniff, sniff, sniff! I will be lucky if I don't wake up tomorrow to find that they've stuffed my bed into a box, with ME in it! What in the world am I going to do? The cottage isn't even 900 square feet! I have 710 siblings! That's almost a sibling for every square foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment