Saturday, June 20, 2009

Today's Planting Report

The bunnies moved more cucumbers, spinach and cabbage outside today. I so hope that cabbage doesn't work as well as they're hoping. I know I heard them saying that they could replace my cat food so easily with cabbages for a fraction of the cost, and I have no desire to convert the the vegetarian lifestyle no matter how happy the bunnies claim that it makes them. And in even worse news, more seed was moved to bowls. They moved table queen squash, tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, eggplant, watermelon, cauliflower, and more cabbage, I believe. I don't even want to think of what will happen if it all sprouts. At least a couple of the neighbors seem to have moved out temporarily during their home repair work. I can only hope they aren't upset to come home to find their house was conquered by squash.

No comments:

Post a Comment