Sunday, June 28, 2009

Seeding and Planting Update

More tomatoes were planted this afternoon along with frightening quantities of squash and cantaloupe. Some fennel went out too. I can only pray that stuff isn't dangerous. And in even worse news, a store foolishly sold them value packs of watermelon, zucchini, yellow squash, sugar peas, regular peas, and spinach. The yellow squash, watermelon and zucchini were moved into a bag for starting purposes along with a pack of cucumbers and some chili peppers that the pizza place left unguarded. Goodness only knows what they were thinking, not keeping the pepper under lock and key. I keep trying to reassure myself, though, that the remaining bagged seed is on the hot water heater and will sprout quickly. My eviction plan will still work. My seed eviction plan will still work!

No comments:

Post a Comment