Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Killer Cruise

The bunnies managed to get one decent book, anyway, Killer Cruise by Laura Levine. It has the nicest cat named Prozac in it, and offers instructions on how felines can go on cruise lines. So nice. I'm thinking of booking a cruise now thanks to this book. The food they offer sounds wonderful, and if I was safely on a boat somewhere, I wouldn't have to think of those terrible, terrible plants. So, where do you think would be the best kitty cruise destination? I've heard very good things about Disney's cruise line and their own, personal island. I'll bet that place is packed full of cheese since it's visited so frequently by the large mouse.

2 comments:

  1. I love that book too! I've used CruiseDeals.com in the past and got great deals on cruises. The people there really know there stuff too. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, excellent! I'll have to check them right away. I hope they have lots of specials available for the feline traveler.

    ReplyDelete