Sunday, September 12, 2010

Squirrels

I am going to sue the squirrels for every nut that they have. One of those pests was playing around this morning, juggling nuts, I do believe, when a nut when a bit too high, and the next thing we knew, a transformer had blown. We didn't lose power here, thank goodness, but until the human found out what happened, there was much discussion amongst the teddies on whether the noise could call for an emergency evacuation of the house, and if so, the best way to lag me out. They have currently decided that the best way to do this is to stuff me into a cardboard box, and seal it with duct tape until I am safely locked in the car, and all teddies are loaded up as well. And they're talking about practicing this as well! Does anyone know where I can get a box cutter on short notice?

2 comments:

  1. Accursed squirrels!! We`ll come over and claw you out Sir Pinky! Have no fear!!!

    Lu-Lu & Lucius

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Miss Lu-Lu, Mister Lucius. I'll be sure to send a quick message should the teddies decide to schedule and evacuation drill. I don't like the way they keep looking at boxes, and then at me, as if they are sizing me up to see which one I would fit in best.

    ReplyDelete