Sunday, September 19, 2010

Good News for a Change

I have good news for a change! The human has entered me in a contest at PetSmart. I urge all of my readers to go here right away and vote for me. The prize is a commercial appearance, and I would look so nice on television. Okay, so the rabbits are hopping around, saying that I can use the commercial to promote their tales of rabbit terror. I can deal with that. There's a thing called a green room, I hear tale, on television sets. That sounds like the kind of place for bunnies. They'll be so busy stuffing themselves silly with veggies that they'll forget about hopping onto the set. Vote for me right away, and vote often!

2 comments:

  1. We followed the link and commented but we`re not sure how to vote Sir Pinky.

    Lu-Lu & Lucius

    ReplyDelete
  2. You click on the orange pawprint, Miss Lu-Lu, Mister Lucius

    ReplyDelete