Monday, September 27, 2010

Yesterday's Bunny Holiday

I'm afraid International Rabbit Day went very well for my bunny siblings. All of their fellow rabbits agreed that they are true masters of bunny craftmanship, which I'm sure is going to give those bunnies a ton of encouragement in their pursuit of gardening glory. Who is in charge of holidays like this, anyway? I ought to turn whoever it is over to our neighbors. Thanks to them cooking up that horrible rabbit celebration, the poor neighbors are sure to be homeless soon. The encouragement the bunnies got will undoubtedly lead to the doubling of the garden in size!

2 comments:

  1. I think Peter Cottontail is on the committee for Rabbit holidays Sir Pinky!

    Lu-Lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. The head rabbit. Why doesn't that surprise me? That bunny is a troublemaker for sure.

    ReplyDelete