Thursday, September 9, 2010

Human's Plans Failed

The human's plan to attend that reenactment to talk about the horrible family tree, and to sell her books has completely fallen apart, leaving me with a sobbing human, and danger of fur damage due to tears. And, to make matters worse, I actually saw her coil a couple of books, just to see how it would work, and apparently what the rabbits said coil insertion was is completely different than the actual job, because what the human did looked like fun, and something I'm sure that I could do so much better than her. Only now she's so upset, she isn't wanting to try to put together anymore books, not ones related to that awful tree and not ones for the church! Now what am I going to do? 200 coils, and unless the human produces books, I won't get to get my paws on a single one!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, sorry to hear about your humans book plans. Maybe you can give her extra purrs for awhile?

    Lu-Lu & Lucius

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of hard with the sobs, though.

    ReplyDelete