Friday, September 3, 2010

Book Production Setbacks

I was able to drain a bit of ink from the second ink cartridge when the bunny who was guarding it hopped off for a second to arm herself with a carrot to use as a weapon. I didn't get nearly enough of it, though, because the human is almost half done with printing all of the pages she needs. And she purchased two more cartridges, that are supposed to be packed with extra ink to give her more pages. She expects if things continue t the present rate to have all pages printed tonight. And, to make matters worse, all of the rabbits have armed themselves with carrots and are hopping back and forth in front of the new ink to make sure I can't get it.

2 comments:

  1. Darn bunnies! Better luck next time Sir Pinky!

    Lu-Lu & Lucius

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Every time I tried to get too close, I was poked with a carrot, and ordered to get back!

    ReplyDelete