Sunday, September 26, 2010

International Rabbit Day

I trust all of my readers survived today's horrible events, with bunnies everywhere celebrating International Rabbit Day. How in the world the bunnies managed to get a holiday devoted to them, I'll never know. Isn't it bad enough that they have that day in spring when the head rabbit comes hopping around lagging baskets of goodies and practically daring Betsy to try to snag him? I would have warned you about today yesterday, so you would have had time to lock yourselves safely away, but the bunnies were distracted by their rooting work, and didn't let me know until bright and early this morning that it was an official bunny holiday. You don't want to know the horrors I have seen today. Rabbits have been everywhere, partying and stuffing themselves silly with vegetables. And then they amused themselves with a marathon of televsion and movies, staring rabbits! I think I might be developing insomnia from the noise!

No comments:

Post a Comment