Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Photo Madness

I swear, when I get my paws on the person who suggested my siblings could win something, for being the largest group of fluffies, they are going to pay. They have all jumped enthusiastically on the idea, and are now debating the proper sitting for a group photo. The rabbits are arguing for the garden, so their horrible plants can be used as props, while the penguins are wanting the swimming pool as a backdrop. And the polar bears, of course, are insisting that quilts be out in full force, and are saying they aren't coming out for a shoot until their warmth can be assured. They are even planning to order a new photo card for the human's camera, just to hold all of their photos! And there is much talk about my appearing in each photo, to show my support! I will be out there all day, and my nap schedule will be totally ruint! the human who put this into their little heads ought to be ashamed!

No comments:

Post a Comment