Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Church Problems

I wonder if I can sue the church? The human is determined to get something done this week, on making copies of the church records to sell for genealogical purposes. She has big plans, if she can get the copies she needs made, and I'm sure that this won't bode well. She's thinking if she gets things together like she wants, that the church might help with her fees for that genealogy conference they are foolishly having here. I am very much afraid she could be right, and heaven help us all if she is. Who knows what tree growth that could lead to! Can the church be charged with encouragement of a monsterous family tree?

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sir Pinky, I don`t know if you can sue the church but maybe so???


    Lu-Lu & Lucius

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only hope that I would be allowed to file suit. See today's report for the horrible update.

    ReplyDelete