Sunday, July 25, 2010

Betsy's Relative

I just heard of a bear who tried to make off with some human's car. You can find the article here. I can only assume that this bear was some relative of Betsy's, and was plotting to take these poor humans' vehicle as a getaway car for some crime. I do hope they are insured for such things. Of course, it could be worse, though. It could have been Betsy herself who got her paws on their car. If she had snatched it, goodness only knows where it would have ended up, and how many crimes it would have became a part of. At least this bear was a novice driver.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sir Pinky!

    Goodness, I hope the bears around here don`t want our cars!

    Lu-Lu & Lucius

    http://purrsonalthoughtsbylu-lu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would make sure you keep your car doors locked at all times, Feral. You never know with bears. You wouldn't want to wake up some fine morning, to find that a bear had driven away in your car during the night. I'm glad to have you as a reader, and I promise I will try to protect you from my human questioning you about goats for one of her rabbit novels.

    ReplyDelete