Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Phone

Does anyone have any advice on how to sabotage a phone, hopefully quick advice before the human can place a call to the minister tomorrow, to get permission to start producing books, and copying other stuff for book purposes. I will probably be put on the assembly line if she gets this going, and heaven help me if she needs things mailed. The taste of envelope glue will never get off of my tongue. I tried cutting the lines, but the scissors I found didn't work too well, and the polar bears refuse to loan me their good scissors. Any other ideas as to what else I can do? I'm planning to hide the cel phone while she's sleeping tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, well Lucius chewed through our teen-age humans cords for her MP3 player the other day, so maybe you can chew through the cord?

    Lu-Lu & Lucius

    ReplyDelete
  2. He didn't suffer tooth damage from this, right?

    ReplyDelete