Monday, July 26, 2010

Current Talk

I heard the human talking about paying a visit to the country today. I wonder if the country has had time to obtain insurance, yet? Because my delinquent siblings also heard her, and they started chattering about how many nice photo opportunities there might be, up in the country. If they get it into their heads to trot up there to take pictures of themselves, they will surely expect ME to go as well! I have visited the country before, and frankly, I have no desire to go again, after the havoc Betsy caused up there last time. Those people carelessly leave their boats, golf carts and if he's finished it, planes, totally unguarded for Betsy to make off with, and I refuse to become an accessory to her crimes!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe they`ll be some country mice for you to chase Sir Pinky??? That could be fun!

    Lu-Lu & Lucius

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except I don't actually chase mice, Feral. That mouse that owns the large theme park is putting in a hotel just for my kind on his property, and I don't wish to offend him. They offer any number of goodies for guests, but if I get a reputation for chasing his relatives, I'm sure that mouse won't let me check in.

    ReplyDelete