Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hiding Place

If you were going to hide from a flock of delinquent bunnies, where would you hide? The rabbits are talking about the need to plant their peas, and possibly lettuce soon, and I just know they've got me marked down to assist them in this. I don't like the way those rabbits are looking at me, and waving shovels and seed bags in my direction at all. I've been scouting out hiding places to avoid them, but I'm not sure what is best. Under the bed has worked well for me for years, but then again, the rabbits could squeeze under there pretty easy, and use their little net to drag me out. Then I thought about on top of the wardrobe, but I might be easy to spot there. There's hiding in a box of quilt material too, but I'm not sure the polar bears can be trusted not to give me away. Does anyone have any suggestions? If I get stuck planting peas, I'm sure that I will be made to assist in putting in a lettuce bed next!

No comments:

Post a Comment