Friday, March 5, 2010

Horrible February

I'm sorry I didn't post much in February. The month was totally terrible for me. I swear, I ought to bring charges against our weatherman. It seemed like every time I turned around, there he was on television, predicting more snow. I think he gets some sort of horrible pleasure out of seeing polar bears run around in a panic, trying to find mittens, scarves, hats, sweaters and earmuffs. Really, he should be ashamed of himself. It was bad enough that he skimped on studying the weather this summer, and just made his forecasts based on what rain dances he spotted the rabbits doing out in the backyard, but this is just too much. Doesn't he have something better to do with his time? I ought to turn him in to the weather association!

No comments:

Post a Comment