Sunday, March 14, 2010

That time of the Year

It's that time of the year again, the time when groups of children trot around, oblivious to the danger they are in, as they sell boxes of cookies. Needless to say, Betsy has been having a blast, and I imagine there are a bunch of children who now need psychiatric care as a result of her antics. And there's a human hanging out next door with cookies too. Have you ever heard of anything so foolish? I told my cat mother to warn her away but I guess she didn't listen. I'm keeping my paws over my ears whenever I'm in the section of the house closest to those neighbors so I won't be a witness to the horror. And the rabbits aren't any help. They think they can use the empty cookie boxes as a weed barrier or something in their garden. I think they're encouraging Betsy to gather more cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment