Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Relative Horrors

I happened to check the human's email today, while looking for updates on where that squirrel is. I thought it best to keep an eye on his travels so I would know which states I should issue warnings to my fellow felines to avoid until his bus departs. Anyway, I didn't find a bus schedule update, but something much worse. The human was discussing archive visits with a cousin! I sense trouble looming. Discussing archive visits can only lead to more visits being planned, which can only lead to more bus travel. And I just know that sooner or later, those bunnies will come hopping in with a bus ticket in MY NAME! And then I will be forced to ride cramped up next to a horde of bunnies, and I will have to share a litter box with them too! Do you know what sort of litter bunnies prefer? CORN litter! Even in the box they want vegetables!

No comments:

Post a Comment