Thursday, December 13, 2012

Bear Birthplace

I'm doomed. I am really doomed this time. I'm such a nice cat. What did I ever do to deserve this? The bunnies are clustered in the human's room, along with the bears, discussing a visit to the bears' birthplace. They're trying to convince her that a visit there is sure to help sell those books she's written for children starring my delinquent teddy siblings. I think the human is listening to them, I really think she is, which worries me that such a trip, and massive sibling increases are looming in my future. And what if the bears can get free tickets to travel? They will surely expect me to go on the trip in such a case. I think it is ten hours to the home of the bears. Ten hours and the only litter box will be shared with BUNNIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment