Monday, December 3, 2012

Pool Report

I can't believe this. This afternoon, the humans were once more attempting to do some work with that awful pool, with the assistance of the bunnies. I was hiding inside, hoping not to be noticed in case this work meant a pool party and zoo break might be looming in the future. I was all snuggled up in my condo, with ears tucked in under my tail. That must have muffled the hopping noises, is all I can figure, because I surely didn't hear the bunnies. It was only when I popped out to my box that I found what they had done. They snatched the mat I had right outside my box door, a not welcome mat to try to keep visiting friends of my siblings like the pandas and practically every other rabbit in the state out. They took my mat, and it is now outside, being used as a filter cover for the swimming pool! Can that get me charged as an accessory to any pool related crimes or escapes?

No comments:

Post a Comment