Sunday, September 16, 2012

Grr! Grr! Grr!

The humans are back from the country once more, and the bunnies were forced to relinquish my computer. It was so annoying, being stuck with the cell phone, and getting texts from the bunnies about the wonders of the country every five minutes, and how they can't wait for me to join them there. And I'm very much afraid I might be heading there soon. The only issue that was keeping me here was the fact that the hot water is out up there, meaning the humans must come home for showers, so my feeding is taken care of. But then my human remembered the campground down the road, with its bathhouse, so that might not be an issue any longer. Growl! The bunnies shared that news when they hopped in, along with the news that the porch needs sanding, and that they are sure I will just love that job. Oh, and they ran into some other bears in the country too, so I now have 732 siblings. What a rotten vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment