Tuesday, September 18, 2012

And Yet More Trouble

A black cat must be nearby. I'm sure one of those evil felines is in the area, and I will have the authorities loosed on them for inflicting so much bad luck upon me, just see if I don't. I know it has to be against some law to do this. One of the bunnies hopped out with the human to the doctor today, and on their way home they stopped at the store for mosquito repelling candles. They found the candles, but then the bunny found something even more frightening. SEED! Seed, and extremely reasonably priced seed too. When he hopped home he was lagging a sack full of little packs, 18 total, which only cost 32 cents, including tax! Sniff, sniff, sniff! So, so many vegetables and at such a good price. Only a black cat bent on causing bad luck could be to blame for this! I'm sure it was one of Nick the Cat's relations!

No comments:

Post a Comment