Wednesday, September 19, 2012

HISS!!!

The bunny hopped out with the human again today, so I was living in fear of more seed purchases. What he returned with, though, oh how I wish it had been seed! The human let the bunny get a book, this book

The Rabbit Handbook! It's a guide to the wonder of bunnies and how bunnies should be waited upon. The bunnies are flipping through the pages now, and are talking about forcing me to read this rabbit work next, so I will learn how I should behave towards my cotton tailed siblings. Do you know what other cats would do if they knew I read a bunny book? I will see this author persecuted for publishing such a book, and then failing to prevent it from falling into the paws of rabbits! Any of number of laws have to have been violated!

No comments:

Post a Comment