Monday, September 10, 2012

Back with Dreadful News

I am back with horrible, awful news. The human went to the country with the bunnies today, just like the posted last night I am truly sorry to announce. Her first stop was at the archive where she got 40 pages of genealogy material to cause that tree to grow alarmingly. A nut is going to fall off of there at any moment, I just know it, and we will all be squished. And, then to make the situation worse, she went to the library for a card. And you should have heard the bunnies talking when the hopped back. It seems the country library is located underground, much like a rabbit burrow! A totally bunny friendly establishment, although I don't know what else I could expect from a place out in the country. I don't want to imagine the sorts of books they stock there, probably a ton of garden stuff for their cotton tailed customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment