Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Updates from Hiding

I've been hiding for the past few days, so that I can't in any way, shape or form to blame for the antics of my siblings as they try to push their books. I very reluctantly checked my email a bit ago, and the frightening info awaiting me was so horrifying, I hesitate to share it. The rabbits are planning to attend another horrible book thing as soon as they possibly can, and they're talking about attaching seed packets to the business cards this time. I'm sure that will be a nightmare, and but the bunnies are sure that the humans will think it's a wonderful idea. She's kind of gullible, so I'm sure she'll go for it, too. As for Betsy, I try not to think of what she's done. Things to promote the books are bad enough, but I'm sure that bear has committed any number of crimes as well. There probably isn't any honey or porridge for miles around, thanks to that bear, and I'm sure she's mugged every other bear she can find for their honey too. Then there is the genealogy. That is so alarming I won't even try sharing. It would just keep you awake at night from fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment