Saturday, May 1, 2010

Rabbit Update

I was a bit afraid to post yesterday, or check email, in case those horrible bunnies had sent me a message about the novel promotion horrors. I finally decided to risk it, though, and of course an email was awaiting me, detailing all of the hard work the bunnies have done, trying to promote their horrible work. One of the rabbits hopped about, taking notes of what goodies people were giving out, to try to figure out the best goodies to offer for their books. They have decided that seeds would be the best, either seeds, or possibly actual plants. And, of course, should they give these things away, that will mean that they will either have to obtain seeds for gifts, or they will have to grow more plants. Our poor, poor neighbors if they decide to grow plants. They will naturally toss extras in to keep for themselves, I am sure. The neighbors are doomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment