Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bears Should be Arrested

I want those bears arrested right away. Surely there is some sort of law against them causing such damage to my poor fur. As if it wasn't bad enough that there was a poor bear killed in the mountains, now another cub who was on Facebook has gone missing. Needless to say, the human is freaked, and I'm sure will break into sobs at any moment. Honestly, what are those bears thinking? The mother bear probably hid the cub, planning to trot her out later and get some sort of book deal. Either that, or the little thing thought Betsy might drop in, and took to the trees in an attempt to hide. I don't think the human is going to calm down though. Really, what did I do so wrong, to make the bears give me all of this grief? Don't I put up with all of my siblings and their antics with more tolerance than most cats? Those bears should behave themselves and spare my fur! I ought to turn the law loose on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment