Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More Reunion Issues

The human is looking into more stuff, related to that evil family tree to bring to the horrible reunion, so needless to say, I'm working hard on finding a hiding place. She trotted by the office store today, getting prices on getting books made of the genealogy stuff she's gathered. I shudder to think of how big those books might end up being, and even worse, she is looking into making up little booklets to pass out at the reunion, with info on the main groups everyone descends from. Now this wouldn't bother me too much since how much info could a little booklet hold, but the rabbits have been taking a look, and they say they're sure they can save the human the five cent stapling cost. They're looking at me when they're saying this too, and I just know those bunnies are planning to put me to work with the stapler! They're probably thinking they can use the money saved to purchase seed!

No comments:

Post a Comment